Wednesday, July 27, 2011

"FREEBIES" coming soon!

Hello Crafters!!

So now I'm working with my computer, editing and making some things that we can use as a printable.

>>>>    The first one is a patterned paper which has a lot of layered flowers, good for mini album, scrapbook, journals and cards. the colors are mixture of BROWN, PINK and  GREEN.  The color and the style is some kind of a vintage and a garden.  


>>>>  Other thing that I'm working on is the printables for journaling.The theme of the journaling papers are just like victorian/paris.  So girly!! Some of the designs are chandelier, royal chair and bird cage.


Just watch out for it, I might add more for you to have more free printable items!! I'm so excited to share it with you guys!!


Happy Craftin' ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment