Thursday, August 11, 2011

TP roll card and tags

Today is my friend's birthday (frances)!! She saw some of my works in my facebook account and requested me to make something for her.  I don't know what to do.  But after how many days of thinking of an idea, I came up with a TP roll Card and Tags again.  I thought that she can use it not only as a card from me but also as a bookmark that she can use in her books, especially now that we are facing our Nursing Licensure Review.

I made the card so simple to give space for writing and the tags were left blank for her to write her favorite quotations or stick some pictures that may inspire her.

The front cover was decorated with a dress form that I made with denim and a bow and gold flower and a sticker that says wish.  I hope that she will love this one and you guys will be inspired also in recycling and reusing things.

Just discover the creative side of your self and you'll see that sky is the limit.

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
joie
Front cover with dress form gold flower and sticker (wish)

Two stars spce for birthday message


Inside view, left side: lorecen's message, right side: pocket for the 2 stars

Back: Covered with blue musical notes

Four Tags with flowers and ribbons




No comments:

Post a Comment