Sunday, August 28, 2011

Peace be still

Good morning dark clouds!

Stormy night is over, Typhoon Mina spared us from its wrath. Thank you God for saving us.

I woke up this morning with a cold weather and a sound of raindrops from our neighbor's roof (we are in a condominium building).  It makes me want to close my eyes again and go to sleep, but I remembered my camera.  I went out from our unit and took some snapshots at the back of our building to see what happened last night.


Dark surroundings, due to the absence of sunshine




Waters are every where! There were mud on the road, pweh! Some of the vegetables of our neighbors were also destroyed. :( Students can't roam around even though it's a long week end for them.

Despite of the uncomfortable situation we still Thank God for bringing rain at least we're not suffering from El Ñiño.

Have a safe and happy long weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment