Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Digital Scrapbooking

Hello crafters!

I just want to share with you the things that I'm doing this past few days (aside from preparing for my board exam).  I opened my account in twitter and I've been using it for quite some time.  I followed some crafters there who are really talented and amazing.  Then I found out about daisy trail, I followed their page in facebook and ask question about how to start digital scrapbooking and what software is needed, fortunately they answered my question quickly and gave me the link of there website and their tutorial videos in Youtube.

I admit it I'm already hooked to it ^_^ the software is so nice you can even download some kits which contains embelishments, backgrounds, frame, materials and more.  The best part of this is the software and the kits are completely FREE!!! Yeah you read it right its FREE!!

I really enjoyed exploring the software and if I didn't know something, I just post questions in their facebook page and they answers very quickly, the tutorial video is also a big help for me.If you are using adobe photoshop the software will be easier for you because it has similar principle with the photoshop.

Let me show you some of the pages that I made while exploring the software.

This page is made from mother's day kit and some other embelishments from valentines
kit

This is my very first page using the summer craft artist kit


I hope you guys will give it a try in making digital scrapbook, if you are not yet "in" to it. 

WARNING: digital scrapbooking is very addictive ^_^


If this blog helped you please leave a comment below and share also your page.  Leave me your blog link so that I can also visit yours.


Happy Crafting!


hugs,
joie

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I just read your blog and I'm kinda interested what are those website's that they teach you, I was a beginner in this field, so please help me. Thanks

    ReplyDelete