Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Travel


summer trip!!

This past few days our family was so busy touring around places.  
Last monday we went to Ilocos Norte (pagudpod, Burgos, and Bangui) 
to visit some historical and beautiful places Read more. . .






Our Lady Lourdes Grotto

Hello crafters! Let's take a break from crafting and let me show you some of
 my pictures during my adventure in Baguio City. Read more . . .





Outdoor Travel In Antong Falls

The Antong Falls (a.k.a Seven Falls) in Sison, Pangasinan is one of the most 
exciting Philippine tourist attractions. Tourists regularly visit this popular adventure 
travel location Read more. . .




Guinness World Records

 Since I know a place in Baguio City which is called the abandoned Diplomat
 Hotel where horror things happen, I invited my friends to have a tour there. 
 Not knowing that there is a new building inside the compound of that 

No comments:

Post a Comment